“Print has a healthy future”. Just thought I’d share the words of Wired UK’s editor David Rowan. I had a quick chat with him at the PPA conference yesterday and that was the first thing he said when I introduced myself as “Jo from PrintWeek”.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- New Business Development Manager Key Recruitment Upto £60k dep on exp, London
- Senior Account Manager (POS/Retail) Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £35000 - £39000 + benefits, Central London
- Print / Direct Mail - West Midlands asg £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print & POS | Cambridgeshire Mercury Search and Selection £16k-£22k + OT + excellent benefits package & 20 days' holiday allowance, Cambridgeshire
- Client Services Director - UK asg Up to £110,000 + bonus, car & executive benefits, UK
- No results available
TagsBGP book printing books BPIF catalogues Communisis Cooper Clegg CPI digital digital printing drupa Drupa 2012 e-books Goodhead Group greetings cards Heidelberg HP inkjet IPC Media Ipex 2010 Ipex 2014 KBA Kodak London 2012 magazines Manroland Moonpig News International newspapers Northprint Olympics paper personalisation Polestar PrintWeek Awards Roto Smeets Royal Mail RR Donnelley Sir John Madejski Southernprint St Ives web-to-print web offset Wyndeham Wyndeham Group
No users found.