Social networking sites such as Twitter have been making headlines in the wider media over the past week or so. Contrary to some initial reports, it seems that Manchester Utd has not banned its players from using such sites, but it has made it clear that it is unacceptable for players to disclose sensitive club information via such channels – no doubt the unfortunate example set by Liverpool’s Ryan Babel, with his Twitter-based complaints about being dropped from the squad, provided a salutary lesson. And accorrding to the BBC, Councillors in Cornwall are also facing potential disciplinary action for improper Twitter use during council meetings.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Executive (Home based) Key Recruitment £40K ( negotiable ) plus commission plus car and mobile, Essex, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- No results available
TagsBGP book printing books BPIF catalogues Communisis Cooper Clegg CPI digital digital printing drupa Drupa 2012 e-books Goodhead Group greetings cards Heidelberg HP inkjet IPC Media Ipex 2010 Ipex 2014 KBA Kodak London 2012 magazines Manroland Moonpig News International newspapers Northprint Olympics paper personalisation Polestar PrintWeek Awards Roto Smeets Royal Mail RR Donnelley Sir John Madejski Southernprint St Ives web-to-print web offset Wyndeham Wyndeham Group
No users found.