I’m wondering if my brain is located on some sort of web offset ley line. News that Pindar has put Cooper Clegg up for sale came just hours after yesterday’s musings regarding the future shape of the magazine printing sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Print Buyer Pyramid Consultancy Ltd £25,000 - £30,000pa, company car, phone, lap top , London
- Print Estimator | Exhibition & Display Print | North West Mercury Search and Selection £25k , Manchester
- UK Sales Manager | Self Adhesive Labels | UK - Home Based Mercury Search and Selection £32k-£40k + Attractive commission structure, pension, life insurance, car, laptop & smart phone , UK - home based
- Account Director - Reprographics/ Mail Room - London asg Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- Sales Executive - Large Format/Signage Future Recruitment Ltd £25K -20 DAYS HOLIDAYS= Mobile plus commission, West Midlands
- No results available
TagsBGP book printing books BPIF catalogues Communisis Cooper Clegg CPI digital digital printing drupa Drupa 2012 e-books Goodhead Group greetings cards Heidelberg HP inkjet IPC Media Ipex 2010 Ipex 2014 KBA Kodak London 2012 magazines Manroland Moonpig News International newspapers Northprint Olympics paper personalisation Polestar PrintWeek Awards Roto Smeets Royal Mail RR Donnelley Sir John Madejski Southernprint St Ives web-to-print web offset Wyndeham Wyndeham Group
No users found.